The Codecov team is extremely excited to be featured in the launch of the brand new GitHub Marketplace and even more psyched to be able to share this news with you on our brand new blog! Last week at Github Satellite, Codecov was featured in the launch of the new GitHub Marketplace, bringing "a new way to discover and buy apps that customize your workflow."
Here's a brief excerpt from the official announcement:
Code coverage done right.®
Codecov provides highly integrated tools to group, merge, archive and compare coverage reports. Whether your team is comparing changes in a pull request or reviewing a single commit, Codecov will improve the code review workflow and quality.
- Upload coverage reports from your CI builds.
- Codecov merges all builds and languages into one beautiful coherent report.
- Get commit statues, pull request comments and coverage overlay via our browser extension.
More about Codecov
- When Codecov merges your uploads it keeps track of the CI provider (inc. build details) and user specified context, e.g. #unittest ~ #smoketest or #oldcode ~ #newcode. You can track the #unittest coverage independently of other groups. Learn more here
- Through Codecov's Browser Extension reports overlay directly in GitHub UI to assist in code review. Watch here
- Highly detailed pull request comments and customizable commit statuses will improve your team's workflow and code coverage incrementally.
- File backed configuration all through the codecov.yml.
- Do you merge multiple uploads to the same commit? Yes
- Do you support multiple languages in the same project? Yes
- Can you group coverage reports by project and/or test type? Yes
- How does pricing work? Only paid users can view reports and post statuses/comments.